“Towards Comfort and Well-being…”
A state-of-the-art fourth generation lithotripsy machine that is the latest breakthrough in dealing with all types of stones in the urinary system with excellent results has been recently installed in the Department.
At the clinic we have:
- Videourodynamics (Laborie Machine).
- Urological and prostate ultrasound machine (B&K Machine) for ultrasound scanning and prostate biopsies.
- Uroflowmetry Machine.
At Operating Theatre:
- Swiss lithoclast Master to use ultrasound and pneumatic fragmentation of stones.
- Holimium Yag Laser for use to fragment stones miniature equipment.
- Complete set of key-hole surgery equipment.
- Full set of Wolf urology equipment including the smallest flexible telescope to examine the kidney and remove stones through a laser fiber.