Service is provided for children, adolescents and adults with needs in communication, communication disability and/or swallowing difficulties associated with trauma, developmental delays, and learning disability.
Assessment and differential diagnosis of speech, language, communication and swallowing disorder are carried out, and intervention focused on individual needs with communication and/or eating and drinking difficulties provided consisting on the following areas:
- Social skills (with or without Autistic Spectrum Disorders).
- Cleft lip/palate.
- Issues related to bilingualism.
- Specialists training for parents and other professionals.
- Feeding therapy (assesses, diagnose and treat eating, drinking and swallowing disorders).
What We Do
SCREENINGS and EVALUATIONS for all Speech, Language and Hearing Disorders
We Provide Therapy for
- Receptive Language (understanding) Expressive Language (talking) Language difficulties
- Articulation (pronunciation of speech sounds)
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Neurological Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Stuttering Disorders
- Feeding, Chewing and Swallowing disorders
- Down syndrome
- Brain Injury
- Cleft Palate
- Voice Disorders and Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Family Consultation
- Professional counseling