- Routine Radiography for any part of the body.
- OB-GYN (including 4D scan for the fetus). Abdomen, Small parts of body, Breast, Arterial and Venous Doppler Examination, Ultrasound Guided Biopsy and Drainage of abscess.
- CT SCAN (128 MD) is High resolution fast CT scan which provides examination for Fore head, Neck, Chest,, Abdomen, Extremities and Whole body scan. CT Angiography including any part of the body and Coronary Angiography, CT Guided biopsy and drainage.
- MRI (1,5 T) Head, Neck, Bones and Joints, Soft tissue Extremities, S spine, Abdomen , Pelvis, and Breast.
- Portable exam in wards and operating theaters.
- Emergency examination 24/7.