Diagnosis and treating the following:
- Disease of the upper and lower airways, including all types of asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, allergic rhinitis and chronic cough.
- All types of infectious, inflammatory and malignant lung diseases, including pulmonary fibrosis, pneumonia and lung cancer.
- Pulmonary manifestation of other systemic diseases including collagen, cardiac, endocrine and vasculitic diseases.
- Vaccination and smoking cessation for people with and without chronic lung disease.
- Pulmonary vascular disorders including all types of pulmonary arterial hypertension, thromboembolic disorders and pulmonary vascular malformation, etc..
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as Fibrotic Bronchoscope with TBNA, Endobronchial Brachy Therapy, Tube Thoracostomy, etc..
- Full Pulmonary Function Tests.
- Planning to have a fully equipped Sleep Laboratory soon.