It provides outpatient consultation and management in the field of the following:
- Depression and bipolar disorders.
- Anxiety disorders including panic, social phobia, obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and other phobias.
- Eating disorders.
- Psychosomatic disorders.
- Personality disorders.
- Psychosexual disorders.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Behavioral disorders.
- Nocturnal enuresis.
- Anxiety and mood disorders.
- Mood disorders.
Substance use disorders:
- All the services above are offered with psychological assessments, psychotherapy sessions and home visits.