- Dispensing medications as per prescriptions from AAH doctors.
- Over the counter medications are dispensed with full medical information provided.
- Compounding medications according to the doctor’s instructions are available at the in-house guests’ pharmacy.
- Guests counseling with highly qualified pharmacists on safety use, storage and dosage of medications, is available on demand.
- 24 hours services are available.
- We accept walking in guests with prescription and with medication demands.
- Director of Pharmacy is on call 24/7 for any urgent information required.
- Most medications (general and specialized) are available at the pharmacy.
- In-house guests medications are provided according to a unit does system to minimize any type of medications errors.
- Emergency medications are available.
- Vaccines are available at the pharmacy as AAH is an authorized vaccination center.
Clinical Pharmacy Services:
Clinical pharmacy program will soon be introduced at AAH. It provides direct patient care services that optimizes the use of medication and promotes health, wellness, and disease prevention. Clinical pharmacists often collaborate with doctors and other healthcare professionals to improve pharmaceutical care. Clinical pharmacists are now an integral part of the interdisciplinary approach to patient care. They work collaboratively with physicians, nurses and other healthcare personnel in various medical and surgical areas. They often participate in patient care rounds and drug product selection, potentially dangerous drugs that require close monitoring are dosed and managed by clinical pharmacists.