We are here to help you hear better .We will help and guide you through each step of our complete Hearing Health Program.
Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA): ( It is used to detect hearing threshold level and it includes the following tests )
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA)or Free-field Audiometry:
Used for children 7- 24 months of age, we give the child sounds, if the child turn his head, he will be rewarded by a toy that lights up.
- Visual Reinforced Operant Condoning Audiometry (VROCA):
Used for children 24-36 months of age. The child will taught to push a button or other device in response to sound and will be rewarded with a toy that lights up.
- Conditioned Play Audiometry (CPA):
Used for children 3-6 years of age .The child will wear headphones and will be taught to place a block in Bin in response to sound.
- Conventional Audiometry:
Used for children who no longer need conditioning task.
- For assessment of speech perception and understanding (discrimination) with Arabic and English languages.
Tympanometry and Acoustic reflex
- Provide information about middle ear fluid, Eustachian Tube function, and acoustic reflex integrity.
- It is an electroacoustic test which measures integrity of the cochlea. Used for Newborn Hearing Screening.
Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR):
- It is an electrophysiological test which measures the hearing from the auditory nerve up to the Brainstem.
Assessment of Auditory Processing Disorder (APD):
- It is the inability or impaired ability to recognize or comprehend information by hearing even though a person has normal intelligence and normal hearing sensitivity.
Evaluation of Hearing Aids and Fitting:
- Prescribe the most recent and advanced technology.
Complete Cochlear Implant Program:
- Selection of the candidates, Intera-operative evaluation and post-operative rehabilitation program.
Complete Audiological Evaluation:
- pure-tone Audometry, Speech Audiomerty, to determine the hearing level, and tympanometry with acoustic reflex to measure middle ear integrity.
Auditory evoked potentials:
- : including Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR to detect retrocochlear cases). Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential(VEMP), Electrocochleography (EchoG) for assessment of dizzy patients.
Adult version of Otoacoustic Emissions (OAEs):
- Used to evaluate cochlear integrity in cases of Tinnitus and Meniere’s disease.
Videonystagmography (VNG) and computerized Caloric test:
- To evaluate guests with balance difficulties. VNG testing assists the patient’s and physician in developing a medical and /or rehabilitative plan to improve balance function.
Tinnitus assessment Program:
- Evaluate and help the patient habituate to their tinnitus so it will be no longer a problem.
Personal Amplification Devices:
- Provides fitting ,evaluation and programming of digital hearing aids. In addition to complete Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation Program.