- 2001 International fellowship in Dermatology and Dermatosurgery. Tulane University, New Orleans, USA.
- 1998 Jordanian Board of Dermatology and Venereology.
- 1991 Medical Doctor (MD), University of Jordan, Amman.
Membership in Professional Societies:
- Member of editorial board of Journal of Royal Medical Services for the last 3 years end with retirement at 1/9/2014.
- Member of Jordanian board of dermatology committee Exam from August 2012 to July 2014.
- Ex- Member of American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Ex- Secretary General of Jordanian Society of Dermatologist and Venereologist.
- Member of Jordan Medical Association (JMA).
- Laser and Fillers refreshment course - Chicago, USA, 2008.
- Supreme Council of Health- State of Qatar
- Medical License Number - 6741
- 2010 - Current: Consultant dermatologist and Dermatosurgeon: at the Jordan University hospital includes weekly clinic, and weekly lectures to the dermatology residents and 5th year medical students.
- 2009 - Current: Consultant Dermatologist and Dermatosurgeon: Supervise the residency training programme at KHMC, consultant for the daily dermatology clinic at the centre, and supervise the inpatient hospitalization.
- 1998 - 2008: Senior specialist at Prince Rashid Hospital, Irbid – Northern Jordan: Running the daily outpatient dermatology clinic, dealing with more than 100 patients/ day, and responsible for inpatients hospitalization.
- 1994 - 1998: Resident in the dermatology department at KHMC residency programme, exposed to intensive training of different aspects in Dermatology: Outpatients clinics, inpatients care, and Dermatopathology.
- 1992 - 1994: Field based Medical Doctor in the military units of the Jordan Armed Forces (JAF).
- Arabic and English