Our well-recognized experienced anesthesiologists provide their service in order to optimize care for the guest during the perioperative period which includes:
- Preoperative evaluation of the guest if further investigations are needed.
- Discussion type of anesthesia as required for the guest.
- Discussion type and method of postoperative pain relief, for post operative pain, there is streaming anesthesia monitored and controlled the guest himself for optimum performance.
- Provide intraoperative anesthesia with the state-of-the-art monitors.
- Monitoring guest in post anesthesia care unit for required time and provide especial services to allow guest’s relatives to visit guest in the unit of the post anesthesia care.
- Anesthesia department provide excellent services for PAIN FREE DELIVERY by doing Epidural Analgesia during delivery period.
- Anesthesia department is also involved with the surgical/medical intensive care unit in serving the guest’s special care needs, this unit is very well equipped with up-to-date monitors and equipment.